At the end of our parent-teacher conference with Charlie's second-grade teacher, Mrs. Washburn, she gave us a note. "Charlie wrote this for you. I didn't ask him to write it; no other children did. He just sat at his desk during indoor recess one day when everyone else was playing around him. He asked me to give it to you." So she did, with a box of Kleenex ...
It reads: "Dear Mom and Dad. I am happy you are my perit (parent). I am glad you feed me wen I wus litl. Thak you a lot for that. and thak you for the chrimiss tree. thak you for naming me charlie. I like the name Charlie. I had a wudfol (wonderful) thaksgiving. it was hard to shar with izea and kalin. I love bing you sun. I remeber the days when I was litl. thak you for woshing my hare. thak you wen it is my brthy (birthday) you make my cake. I love evrythag you do to me. I love you take me to mickdonols. thak you for sining me to Kes. I love being in Kes. I love bing (being) clss Histrin (historian). I love being time taler (teller) and cuby chacker (cubby checker). From Charlie To Mom and Dad"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment